Since the emergence of COVID-19, we have been working with our clients to deliver legal services that reflect the ever-changing landscape.
We are conducting remote and in person hearings (where necessary) and advising clients as usual, as well as on specific issues related to COVID-19.
12OS has now formed a team of members over a range of our practice areas to assist our clients in the immediate and long term with COVID-19 matters in the following areas:
- Immigration – (incl. applications, grounds of review & imminent removals)
- Workforce and Employment Issues
- Contracts – disputes, drafting contractual variations and suspension clauses, force majeure notices and advising on frustration of contracts
- Insurance Claims such as Business Interruption Insurance and general policy claims
- Possession and rental arrears claims
- Transactional Issues
- Litigation risk management in the current landscape
- Construction – Suspension of work and closing of construction sites
- Family – all areas
The team is ready to assist and respond to any individuals or businesses who require advice or representation on these matters.
For further information please contact the clerks on;
Clerks@12oldsquare.com or Telephone: 020 7404 0875