Areas of Specialism
Main work areas: Civil law
1. Contractual drafting, interpretation and breach.
2. Franchise – misrepresentation – dispute resolution
3. Commercial property – forfeiture –constructive trusts
4. Landlord and Tenant : arrears – disrepair –squatters – possession
Social housing – evictions – allocations – disrepair – appeals
5. Land – neighbour disputes – constructive trusts – mortgage
7. Intellectual Property
Some Recent Work 2022 - Please Note: a detailed profile can be provided on request.
· Bankruptcy: Representing Solicitor in Insolvency claim initiated by SRA
· Accelerated Landlord Possession claim (post Covid-19)
· Residential Planning Appeal: Claimant v Secretary of State – Children’s interests and neighbour’s privacy and amenity.
· Commercial dispute. Franchisee claim against Franchisor for breach of contract and misrepresentation
· Possession claim: Constructive Trust, TOLATA and Proprietary Estoppel
· Social housing: Succession claim against Registered Social Housing Provider
· First Tier Tribunal (Property) – Landlord resisting Tenant Rent Repayment Claim
· Private Hire Vehicle Driver. City of London – Appeal against Refusal of Licence Application by Transport for London
- Southampton University
- Inns of Court School of Law – BVC
- King’s College London, (Post-graduate)
- University of Law London, (Post-graduate)
- Institute of Leadership and Management – Essential Management for Team Leaders