- Re KO 2018 – Advised on a property matter involving the sale of two properties worth in the region of 5 million pounds.
- FA and Secretary of State for HD 2018 – Complex factual matter in immigration of a person applying for leave to remain.
- SD V SSHD 2018 – A rather difficult EU regulation/immigration matter involving an absent husband who was asserting his EU rights.
- Re N 2016/2017 – Advised a client on a property matter involving a woman who refused to surrender possession of a property.
- AW v Asda Stores Limited 2012/2013 – In the Ashford Employment Tribunal, a multi-facet case on victimisation, race and religious discrimination.
- PS & Other – In the High Court of Justice 2009 – Appealed to the high court from the county court on a bankruptcy order made where a defence of set-off had been raised.
- IN THE OLD BAILEY CENTRAL CRIMINAL COURT 2008 – Represented a defendant growing marijuana in a house and secured an acquittal.
- CCC v NA 2008 – A matter dealing with the arrest of the Boeing-737 aircraft manufacturer.
- ST ALBANS EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNAL 2007 – Successfully represented a claimant on a claim of unfair dismissal because of pregnancy and secured a compensation of £26,000.
- MR v Nicon Insurance 2007 – Employment law matter relating to racial discrimination, unpaid wages, holiday pay and unfair dismissal.
- BO (2007) – Instituted a judicial review challenging a refusal to grant permission by a county court judge on a procurement of trucks which failed to materialise where a deposit of £15,000 was paid.
- Bankruptcy (2007) – The defendant failed to obtain the necessary warranty for a new build because of which my client, the claimant, stopped a £100,000 cheque.
- R v CK (1997) – Following a guilty verdict of an assault, mitigated and successfully obtained a non-custodial sentence.
- South Eastern Circuit
- Employment Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Middle Temple
Awards and Recognitions
- Middle Temple’s Blackstone Major Entrance Award
- Middle Temple’s Winston Churchill and Jamieson award